[NCUC-EC] mail to SVG ICT Week and SVG IGF

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:08:10 CET 2018

Hey all,

I would suggest that whoever will personally be there with our outreach
material would have a call with one of us prior to the event? Quick chat
even? It’s great to have outreach, but maybe best to have a full picture
from the EC/Chair formally before outreach.

Best,

Elsa
—

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 12:25 PM hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
> Since it is a member organization I guess they will be able to introduce
> NCUC to the conference visitors. I see no objection in sending some
> material and please transmit our thanks to SVG.
>

> Le samedi 17 mars 2018, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi
>>
>> ISOC SVG is a member organization and will be point of contact
>>

>> Em 17 de mar de 2018 11:43 AM, "Louise Marie Hurel" <
>> louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> escreveu:
>>
>>> Hi Renata,
>>>
>>> Just a quick question. Who's the point of contact that we would send
>>> these brochures to?
>>> I don't see a problem in having NCUC material there, but I'm just
>>> thinking about the effectiveness in reaching people who will be at the
>>> conference without having a person on the ground with a more organized way
>>> of presenting NCUC and its scope within DNS policy.
>>> What would be the way through which we will be approaching this
>>> audience? Did they invite us to speak on a specific panel?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Louise Marie Hurel
>>>
>>> Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute
>>>
>>> London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and
>>> Society)
>>> Skype: louise.dias
>>> +44 (0) 7468 906327 <+44%207468%20906327>
>>> *l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
>>> louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

Elsa Saade
Consultant