[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Certificate for remote participants

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:35:53 CET 2018

Hi

Sorry I'm confused.

The Policy Course Survey is a preparatory to understand who'll take
advantage of the course

The Policy Course Form is to be filled by Remote Participants looking
for a certificate

This comes w/ questions that ascertain if they had done all activities
(including an ask to summarize the pre-course webinar)

We can check attendance from remote participants in the Adobe room too

Could this explanation answer your question?

Best