[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Certificate for remote participants

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:28:49 CET 2018

Hey Renata,

It is definitely a motivating idea, so I would support it, however I'm not
sure the survey would cover the doubts we could have about a remote
participant really following the course. Maybe we could add a couple more
questions to the survey?

E.
--

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:57 AM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi EC
>
> We have a possibility to send a certificate to remote participants to
> Policy Course
> I've made a form to help us gather who should receive it
>
> This possibility is not confirmed yet but please see if you have any
> suggestions

Elsa Saade
Human Rights Officer
Gulf Center for Human Rights