[NCUC-EC] Sending NCUC General Outline @ICANN61 to list?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:39:14 CET 2018

Since Maryam has just sent the email, maybe you can turn it into a
reusable thread like the one we had for Intersessional?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QKLFc2q3zbZXBjm0le-pRQ1fdk9J37IC2Ut3ngk8sjY/edit?usp=sharing

That would be very good to send to members too - and we can keep resending

Remember we also have NCSG group on FB and maybe adapt some content there

Thanks