[NCUC-EC] Travel Support for ICANN61

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:16:12 CET 2018

@michael

1.I did not know you were taking part in a leadership program
2.I did not know that you had a perdiem or how much it was
1&2 were not communicated by Farzaneh when discussing your travel funding.
Just to put you in context, I was, on the contrary, arguing that you should
have those nights at least covered to help in constituency day and because
it s not your fault. I said it s not fair that you use your whole perdiem
on hotel nights.

As EC we need to justify every decision especially when it has to do with
funds that we are trusted with. Nothing personal at all and we all value
you a lot in our EC team.

Safe travels all

Le dimanche 4 mars 2018, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> There is no review of this funding allocation process being asked by any
EC on this thread so this is done.

> References to processes outside of NCUC EC deliberations don't have space
here.

> NCUC members can and should count on leadership to solve any questions
which may arise and I'm sure we will tackle them should there need be.