[NCUC-EC] CROP Proposal: RightsCon

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:32:35 CET 2018

Hi Ines

Not really. Technically a Chair vote would be the tie-breaker.

And as well as your non-objection/non-participation on the list, you
congratulated NCUC on the successful proposal
https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-February/043690.html

Also a 4th EC chimed in here
https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2017-December/008554.html

Plus, proposal was run by members and EC. As well as the news on the booth.

So all that support also helps to indicate whether a proposal should or not
move forward.

Unless you changed your mind and prefer NCUC not to be in Rightscon and you
can argue your case also to our members

Best,

Renata