[NCUC-EC] CROP - Outreach at Africa Internet Summit

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:18:25 CET 2018

Dear EC

We have no more CROP Africa to allocate.
Member is newly appointed to FC NCSG.
My advice is to encourage member to pursue a pilot of NCUC Radio online
(perhaps in collaboration w/ #AskNCUC and members call) and apply for
opportunities as NCUC mentee for upcoming ICANN meetings.

Unless EC has any objection I can give this response to member.

Thank you