[NCUC-EC] NCUC Outreach in Barcelona

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:29:02 CEST 2018

Hi Renata

What's the rush with the deadline? This is for Barcelona we have plenty of
time.

I Just wanted to re emphasize that that the budget allocated for this  is
under the name of NCUC.  So it should be carried out at NCUC level  I
believe or the money ( whatever it's spent for) should be spent for NCUC
efforts. Of course Tatiana can lead and organize it on behalf of NCUC since
she has been carrying it out multiple times successfully with Olivier. You
can give it a broader title than ncuc like noncommercials and at large
outreach And include NCSG councilors to speak etc and if you wish to do so
invite npoc to speak at the. session. But the budget is allocated to NCUC.
So ncuc ec should decide how to go about it. A meeting with GSE and at
large would be good as well ( in the near future).

--
Farzaneh