[NCUC-EC] PIR

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jun 26 20:16:16 CEST 2018

Dear Farzaneh,

I'm quite sure this is the first time I have seen that message from
Paul Diaz - to be sure I just checked my emails for entire May.

Nor can I find it in ncsg-discuss archive - if someone can, please
point it out. The archive can be found here:

https://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=NCSG-DISCUSS

I don't know who you have shared it with before, but clearly lot of
unnecessary grief has been caused because it did *not* reach all the
people it should have.

Sincerely,

Tapani