[NCUC-EC] Implementation of new bylaws - Vice-chair election and Policy Committee NCUC

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:21:34 CEST 2018

Cool, this is important! And I would like to run for vice-chair.

How will this go, Renata ? Any restrictions to candidacies ? or deadlines
as to the implementation of the electoral process!

I think we should include this (election process, deadlines,etc) in the
upcoming EC call what do you all think ?

Cheers,
Bruna

> Dear EC
>
> We have to start working on the implementation of our new bylaws.
>
> We have to elect a vice-chair among the EC (with EC majority)
>
> And implement a Policy Committee
>
> Note that in the NCUC Policy Committee that will be seats assigned to
> NCUC PC NCSG participants already
>
> I think that we can then start once we elect our NCUC rep. So far only
> 1 candidate, we need to work harder to find applicants, no matter what
> image people have of PC NCSG.
>
> So, any candidates for Vice-Chair?
>
> Thanks

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *