[NCUC-EC] Urgent - Statement in response to IGF Proposal thread?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:55:21 CEST 2018

FTR, these are the questions/statements regarding the EC, as you can see on
the link sent by Lou:

*"Hi Renata,*
*Your response is cute but misleading. You have not answered my very simple
question.  Does the EC have a Skype channel which it uses, and whose
messages are only accessible to current members of the EC?*
*I am not talking about other Skype channels which have open membership and
anyone can join by following the link, and you know it. *
*-Ayden"*

*"I think it is extremely important to get an answer from the NCUC Chair to
the question that I asked, which speaks to how our Executive Committee is
operating and making decisions that impact our members and the interests
whom we represent. *
*-Ayden*"

"I would also like an answer to this for the record.

-James"

*"I have serious and legitimate concerns around how this Executive
Committee is operating. I have reason to believe our Operating Procedures
are not being adhered to, and decisions are being made in secret Skype
channels and away from public scrutiny. This is not acceptable, and just
because you are not responding does not mean I will stop asking questions.
I hold our leadership to the same standard I hold other parts of the ICANN
community.*

*—Ayden"*

Best,
Bruna