[NCUC-EC] NCSG/NPOC/NCUC E-Team

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:26:05 CEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh

Thanks. I think an appointment is a good idea since NCUC had no EC
volunteering for this and I'm not at all able to follow this up.
I understand there's 5k usd remaining on the budget that NCUC can put
to use, right?
Can this appointed volunteer also manage this budget in communication
with you and NCUC EC?
Can this budget be used later, just in case we get no one in these
2-month pre-election period?

Thanks