[NCUC-EC] NCSG/NPOC/NCUC E-Team

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:39:44 CEST 2018

Hi all

I think we should form an e-team to continue with CIVICRM and other related
matters. This way we can share things with the e-team and the leaders, get
them attend the discovery meeting  and share the invoices, recorded
meetings etc.

I think we can have a group of technical people and people who want to
weigh in on the process of approval, elections etc.I also suggest it to  be
an open group (anyone can join but  password protected archives). It makes
sense to have the chairs of NCUC and NPOC as well as EC members that want
to join.

This way I will not be bothering you with so many emails on the EC lists,
and not bother those who are not interested.

Please let me know, I will make an announcement on the NCSG list to see who
wants to join and you can also appoint your own volunteers.

Best

Farzaneh