[NCUC-EC] presenting EC for At-Large outreach planning

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:22:20 CEST 2018

Hi Michael

The NCUC-EC is moderated so I guess everyone who isn`t EC will be
getting error delivery messages.
Which is why I had forwarded after only.
Another suggestion is to create a mailing list for this (better on
Google Groups or something, as it`st temporary, but should you wish it
to be in NCUC server, please ask Maryam).

Best,

Renata