[NCUC-EC] presenting EC for At-Large outreach planning

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:12:06 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I very much agree that we should take a "slam approach" - and I think
short, quick introductory chats are vastly preferable to going in
depth (particularly for newcomers), and that topic based is better
than constituency based (though of course we would feature speakers
from both constituencies). Interactivity is also good. I was just at a
conference where they did a sort of a "game show" approach, with teams
of participants guessing the answers to questions based around the
subject area. It was very popular and, I imagine, fairly
straightforward to put together.

Best,

Michael

PS - Added the ncuc-ec into our CC's, since I can't think of any
reason why we need to be offlist with this.