[NCUC-EC] [NPOC Excom] CIVICRM Costs/Request

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:52:37 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for drawing attention to this, Farzaneh.

I support the allocation of the budget for the CIVICRM software. I know
that we have different priorities/challenges running alongside, but given
the operational challenges, I would also be in favour of migrating to
another system in this next year.

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com