[NCUC-EC] [NPOC Excom] CIVICRM Costs/Request

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:57:39 CEST 2018

Hey Farzi,

I agree with you and I dont personally doubt the NCSG's intentions on this
process. When I mentioned NCUC's reps at the NCSG EC and the importance of
having a  better conversation with them is because I believe that it could
help us assess applications while we dont have such improvements
implemented, despite the changes that our leadership often goes through its
part of our work here to communicate with the ones nominated to represent
NCUC.

I also think it would be great to have representatives from each
constituency at the discovery phase meeting or meetings, thanks for
considering this possibility. This is a good and positive moment for our
constituencies and Stakeholder Group to work together either on helping
better develop the improvements or chiming on your draft of membership
approval guidelines.

best,
B.