[NCUC-EC] [NPOC Excom] CIVICRM Costs/Request

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:08:31 CEST 2018

Hi everyone

NPOC approved the allocation of one-off 4000.00 USD to go for improvement
to CiviCRM.

I thank NPOC EC for this speedy action.

I was wondering if NCUC EC members could also allocate a budget equal to
that of NPOC to service CIVICRM, 4000.00 USD?

Also I have been in touch with ICANN, if we want to contract like previous
years, we need the invoices to be paid from a bank account and be
reimbursed by ICANN. I talked to ICANN today and it is the same this round
as well. Previous years we used NCUC bank account to pay the costs and was
reimbursed. If NCUC EC could also approve that the treasurer pays the
invoices from NCUC bank account and be reimbursed, that would be great. I
have asked ICANN staff for confirmation, they confirmed and the treasurer
can also approach them anytime to ensure the reimbursement will happen.

Thanks a lot, we need speedy action on this and I appreciate if you could
weigh in soon.

Best
Farzaneh