[NCUC-EC] Selection of funded EC to ICANN63

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:02:55 CEST 2018

Dear all

I have the following applications for ICANN63

Bruna Santos - funded for ICANN61, sent report and SOI
Michael Karanicolas - funded for ICANN61, sent report and SOI

Sent their interest
Louise Hurel - assigned as ICANN63 fellow
Ines Hfaiedh - funded for ICANN62
Elsa Saade - funded for ICANN61, no report

So I`m sending the name of those 2 above who fulfilled the travel
policy criteria

Thanks

Renata