[NCUC-EC] Fwd: REMINDER: URGENT: ICANN63 | Barcelona - Supported Travelers/Contractor Travelers Database Due // 18 July 2018

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:13:27 CEST 2018

Yes, please.

Reports procedure should be:
- Send to the main list for comments, suggestions for 14 days
- Resolve comments, suggestions
- Send to EC for comments, suggestions for 5 days
- Resolve comments, suggestions
- Send to Chair
- Chair may have comments, suggestions
- Resolve them
- Send to Chair
- Chair sends to Maryam for publication
- Maryam publishes and sends to list

I know previous reports may not have always followed this process but
I think it`s best to adopt a one size fits all process