[NCUC-EC] NCSG Hosting invoice

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sat Jul 7 17:53:07 CEST 2018

Dear EC members

Here is some administrative/financial stuff that you need to handle.
NCSG pays a German company called "RobHost" to host its website. Because NCSG does not have a bank account, NCUC pays for the bill and then gets reimbursed by ICANN.

I have done my part today. RobHost has been paid EU 528 from the NCUC account as you can see from the attached record. The total cost to NCUC is US$ 670.76, which includes the wire transfer fee. Attached to this document are:

1.       The RobHost invoice

2.       A record from NCUC's bank showing that we wired Robhost the money.

Now someone on NCUC EC, or NCSG, needs to present ICANN with the attached materials and reimburse NCUC for this non-NCUC expense. Once the right person at ICANN is identified, put them in touch with me and I will give them the bank numbers to transfer the funds.

I look forward to the day when NCSG has its own bank account and can do this directly.

Dr. Milton L. Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology