[NCUC-EC] Paying ncsg hosting bill

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:27:03 CEST 2018

Hi

I would advise the EC we agree with this procedure.

Thanks Farzaneh and Milton for helping us clear that up.

An unrelated note:

CIVICRM is the membership database system where NCSG EC approves or
not our members, everyone.

In 2019 perhaps would be good practice to have NCSG EC NCUC reps keep
NCUC EC more informed on these processes.