[NCUC-EC] debriefing notes

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:45:46 CEST 2018

Hi,

Added another point about the NCSG NCUC PC to the list, as this was one of
the topics we discussed.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com