[NCUC-EC] [Intersessional Preparation] - NCUC Goals and Priorities - Input until Friday, 26th

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:02:58 CET 2018

Dear EC, I will be presenting NCUCs goals and priorities in the Community
Overview session during Intersessional next week and apart from the general
goals listed by Renata, we both think that regional goals should be
integrated in the list.
Our general goals and priorities are the following so far: * 1) Increase
our in-reach efforts getting members more engaged in our policy work via
mapping exercises. 2) Review, redistribution and balance of participation
in working groups through mentoring and advising. 3) Consolidating and
improving our capacity building efforts, establish partnerships necessary
for the continuance of this work and increase results monitoring.*

I would very much appreciate if you could either comment on the proposed
above and/or suggest new ones, apart from sending me any regional
goals/priorities that you think should make the list.

Since I mean to work on some sort of presentation and share it with you
before hand, I kindly ask you to* answer this email until friday, 26th of
January.  *

Thank you very much!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512