[NCUC-EC] Please review - NCUC Policy course call - Until 19jan

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:22:20 CET 2018

Hi

Thanks for the review. Answers inline

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Renata
>
> Do you have an idea when the Policy course dates will be final and
> confirmed? Maybe it would be better to wait for that info so that applicants
> know for sure if they can attend or not.

[RAR] These dates are provisional only because staff will add them to
the final schedule as soon as meeting registration for staff opens.
Doesn't look like they will change.

> Also maybe to opt for a more specific title for the announcement like :
> [Call for Applications NCUC Policy Course (no funding/onsite participants)
> *  (just from the back of my mind)

[RAR] Amended

> On the requirements, if we want the Policy Course be a 'Beginner' course
> maybe the first requirement is a bit challenging for some participants.

[RAR] This is a general requirement for Operating Procedures for any
call so we can't remove it. In evaluating candidates, EC may choose to
overlook it or ask selected candidates to get their SOI.