[NCUC-EC] Please review - NCUC Policy course call - Until 19jan

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:02:23 CET 2018

Dear Renata

Do you have an idea when the Policy course dates will be final and
confirmed? Maybe it would be better to wait for that info so that
applicants know for sure if they can attend or not.

Also maybe to opt for a more specific title for the announcement like :
[Call for Applications NCUC Policy Course (no funding/onsite participants)
*  (just from the back of my mind)

On the requirements, if we want the Policy Course be a 'Beginner' course
maybe the first requirement is a bit challenging for some participants.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bsTlHwXpzNPByfhH7ZUW2Ip-dkxEjwUUX-YBX88b8Rs/edit?usp=sharing