[NCUC-EC] ICANN61 NCUC Sessions

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 06:04:50 CET 2018

Hi Rafik

Thu morning there is a conflict
So I've sent in Wed afternoon for the wrap up
and Sat for the training
Sat will be outreach
Sun will be newcomers + PDPs

I do not know why newcomers day is on the 2nd day but they moved it there

Anyway I think maybe we can revisit this, we need to discuss programme soon
or it will be controversial what we will be taught at the training