[NCUC-EC] ICANN61 NCUC Sessions

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 00:36:23 CET 2018

Hi Renata,

with regard to policy course, it will clash with several sessions
regardless which day to select. so the criteria would be to choose a day
with less overlap with sessions of importance e.g. those attracting your
target attendance.
so I think the focus should be on the target audience which likely the
"no-totally-newcomers" (so they can miss the newcomer day) and we are not
targeting the old-timers either. Avoiding Saturday as it is the main PDP
day makes sense, Also PDP sessions are held on Wednesday. Monday is
basically for cross-community sessions.
I see Thursday morning as a possible candidate.

Best,

Rafik