[NCUC-EC] reminder: CROP proposals in evaluation

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:10:32 CET 2018

Dear all,

My apologies for the delay.
After taking a close look at the proposals, I'd vote yes for all of them.
While I agree that strategies for LAC and AF have to be further detailed,
proponents show high commitment and willingness to take NCUC regional
engagement also as a way for them to get more involved in the community -
we want this energy! I would also point out that, especially for LAC and
AF, it is great to see more community members taking the stand to apply for
CROP. As said in previous emails there is still a challenge for people to
be aware of programs such as CROP.

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com