[NCUC-EC] Urgent: call w/ Policy Staff Doodle

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:58:52 CET 2018

Hi Renata,

Unfortunately, as indicated in the Doodle poll, I will not be able to
attend the call due to a meeting.
Will listen to the recording.

Best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com