[NCUC-EC] Urgent: call w/ Policy Staff Doodle

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 01:28:50 CET 2018

Hi all

We'll do this meeting tomorrow 21UTC.
Please see message below from Benedetta

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benedetta Rossi <benedetta.rossi at icann.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: meeting with EC
To: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>

Dear Renata,

Thank you for sending the doodle poll. I realize that one of the slots –
which appears to be the most popular one – overlaps with the Pre-ICANN61
Policy Update Webinar which our department is running. I would encourage
the NCUC to join one of the two sessions, please see the announcement here:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2018-02-08-en

If this works, we could have the call tomorrow at 21 UTC, which is the
second best slot so far.

Please let me know if this works,

Kind regards,

Benedetta