[NCUC-EC] planning NCUC NPOC joint actions - developments

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:25:50 CET 2018

Little correction including Collin on the program:

*Opening (NPOC Chair and NCUC EC - 10 min)  Context  (NCSG Chair - Farzaneh
Badii - 10 min ) Keynote speaker: Milton Mueller (20-30 min) Other SGs and
CSOs (CSOs present their work and speak about an important topic to them -
5 min each/or roll call) GAC US rep flash talk (to be confirmed) (10 min)
Block 1 (Organizations that are already members and their experiences)Open
Knowledge Finland - Raoul Plummer talks GDPR on ICANN and NPOC for
OKFIArticle 19 - Collin Kurre IPANDETEC - Lia - Upcoming ICANN62 and
PanamaEFF - Jeremy Malcolm (remote) - activism in digital rights in
ICANNBlock 2 (Organizations who are looking into becoming members and their
questions)ISOC Puerto Rico - Preparation of ICANN61TBCQ&A*

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512