[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCUC Policy Course

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:44:59 CET 2018

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: "Monica Trochez" <monicatrochez at gmail.com>
Data: 20 de fev de 2018 11:56 PM
Assunto: NCUC Policy Course
Para: <chair at ncuc.org>
Cc: <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>

Through this email, I would like to apply to one of the quotas to
participate in the NCUC policy course that will take place at ICANN 61. I
am a felowship for the Puerto Rico meeting and since January I am a member
of the NCUC group; I followed closely the discussions on the list and the
monthly calls to take the thread of the discussions.

I believe that this opportunity to participate in the course will allow me
to accelerate the integration process to the group and actively participate
in the activities.

I am Systems Engineer with a master in Systems Management and Information
Technologies in business, Experience in wireless connectivity projects and
appropriation of information technology and communications.

I currently have a company that is dedicated to optimizing customer service
processes by developing applications in the cloud. I am a member of the
Colombian Bureau of Internet Governance and ITWOMENLAC. In addition, I am
part of the Implementation Committee LAC Strategy 2018 -2020.

 Best regards.

Mónica Trochez