[NCUC-EC] allocation of ICANN61 slot

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:00:18 CET 2018

Dear EC

Another twist and turn

It seems we can go on w/ the names of NCUC mentees for Puerto Rico reallocation

ICANN refunds flights
https://community.icann.org/display/trvlconstit/61+-+San+Juan

So

Olga - no hotel

Farell - non refundable plane ticket

I'm just waiting to confirm Farell hotel arrangements

If his hotel is non-refundable, we'll split the slot

If his hotel can be cancelled, he'll get my slot and NCUC saves money
and sends a traveller who had been selected through regular mentee
program

I'll keep you posted