[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [Request] NCUC Fellow IGF: Reimbursement Request

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:56:51 CET 2018

[copy for list record]

---------- Forwarded message ----------

[offlist as this contains sensitive data]

Dear Treasurer and EC

PFA request for reimbursement of NCUC fellow to IGF2017 Louise Hurel

NCUC Fellow was approved partial funding of 820USD

Louise Hurel presents expenses beyond the funding she was allocated
but is satisfied w/ receiving the amount of 820USD.

All the bank data to proceed to the reimbursement is attached.

We would be grateful if you could do it the day after tomorrow.

I trust if EC has any observations they can make before this time

Thanks

Renata