[NCUC-EC] ABR - DNS Game - Our first game project ❤❤❤❤❤

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:14:30 CET 2018

Hi Elsa

I think we're talking about 2 tailorings here.
However, any of them, as you are EC, you'll have a chance to comment
on the project before it goes live and suggest any changes.

The tailoring of the content of course will follow NCUC values, be
within our mandate etc.

The tailoring of the shape of the game will have to be combined w/
whoever partners w/ us in their area of expertise.
The original call was by an university and a research group akin to
building online interactive materials.
ICANN has more experiences w/ printed material - like card decks - and
we've sent an idea of a board game which could be print/PDF.

So yes, we should always be aware that partnerships go both ways -
whoever sponsors/partners can suggest paths we can go and we
deliberate and decide to follow them or not.

Best,

Renata