[NCUC-EC] ABR - DNS Game - Our first game project ❤❤❤❤❤

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 23:10:05 CET 2018

Hey Renata,

Im not sure about the fact that we’ll be tailoring the game according to
the source of funding! Shouldn’t we have a basic set of guidelines we’d
like to see as NCUC and as per our mandate?

Really looking forward to seeing this come to life :)

E.
—

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 1:09 PM Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks, I'll note these ideas on project
>
> And well, now it is a waiting game for the game (haha)
>
> Wherever the funding comes from, we'll have to tailor this project
> accordingly
>
> Best,
>
> Renata
>

> On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:31 AM, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > The idea looks great !
> > Things we should add are:
> >          What themes/topic would we like to see on the cards
> >          What are the rules of the Game
> >          Do we need a Designer to develop it

> >> Hi
> >>
> >> About what the game would encompass, it would be a learning tool for DNS
> >> Policy
> >>
> >> This proposal is not at all developed in more details yet because we
> >> were still trying to find avenues to support it
> >>
> >> Whether ABR or through a research competition, we would have to shape
> >> the game according to the rules of our funding source
> >>
> >> So in case this pans out, we can work on it further
> >>
> >> The project is here. ABR responses are 24 may.
> >>

> http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/attachments/20180131/ff3dbe31/attachment-0001.docx
> >>

> >> Best
> >>
> >> Renata

Elsa Saade