[NCUC-EC] ICANN61 and other events

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 16:42:01 CET 2018

Renata!

+1 one on everything that has been said already.
Sorry to hear about your family situation and also that you wont be able to
attend WSIS as you were looking forward to that!

Please count with us in case you need anything before and during the
meeting.

Best,
Bruna

Em domingo, 11 de fevereiro de 2018, Louise Marie Hurel <
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Dear Renata,
>
> I am really sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you in
> this moment.
> Do not hesitate in reaching out, should you need any help!
> +1 Michael.
>
> all the best,
>
> Louise Marie Hurel
>
> Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute
>
> London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and
> Society)
> Skype: louise.dias
> +44 (0) 7468 906327
> *l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
> louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

>> Sorry to hear that, Renata. Best wishes to you. Please don't hesitate
>> to let us know if there's anything we can do. I think EC will have a
>> strong contingent at ICANN61, so I'm sure we'll be able to work
>> together to take this forward.
>>
>> In terms of the funds, can the CROP be reallocated? It may be
>> challenging to find someone else for WSIS on such short notice, but if
>> that falls through, I am sure we could develop another application.
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 10:19 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro
>> <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Dear EC
>> >
>> > Yesterday I learned I had a family health situation that I could not
>> > circumvent and I won't be able to be with you in ICANN61.
>> >
>> > This is all quite unexpected and sudden so I'm trying to reallocate
>> > the travel funding so that NCUC saves its funds.
>> >
>> > I won't be too in WSIS and I'm working as well to get this reassigned.
>> >
>> > WSIS allows remote presenters so if we are given a slot in the
>> > programme, I'll find a way to do that.
>> >
>> > As for InternetFF, I wasn't attending this w/ ICANN funds so there is
>> > no reallocation. I'll work with an InternetFF colleague to remote
>> > present if session allows.
>> >
>> > Again, very sorry about this news and my request for the EC who will
>> > be there to be extra generous on volunteering for NCUC supporting the
>> > sessions. My full trust you will be able to do a great ICANN meeting.
>> >
>> > Best,
>> >
>> > Renata

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512