[NCUC-EC] ICANN61 and other events

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 16:09:01 CET 2018

Dear Renata,

I am really sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you in
this moment.
Do not hesitate in reaching out, should you need any help!
+1 Michael.

all the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com