[NCUC-EC] Post-Intersessional Action Items

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:28:19 CET 2018

I definitely agree on the point that having more members onboard for help
is great inreach. However, taking this forward as an EC for starters would
build further team work, further knowledge and more leeway for clearer
coordination amongst us (horizontally) as well as between us and our
regional members based on our roles. Whenever we might need help later on
from other members we would have set a great and solid grounding and a
clear path forward as an EC with these responsibilities for starters.

That is why I would tend to support the idea of keeping the membership
affairs on hold for a bit until we truly would need help and until we have
the solid base we need!

My two pennies on this! Looking forward to further deliberations :)

E.