[NCUC-EC] Post-Intersessional Action Items

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 20:38:05 CET 2018

Louise,

Thank you very much for sharing the doc which only started as a brainstorm
document at the Intersessional and bit by bit is building up to becoming a
proper agenda for varied discussions.

I would definitely agree on the importance of having a call, and would
suggest actually having calls every two weeks with an agenda build up as we
go. I would also go the extra mile and suggest the 13th of February at 4pm
UTC. Any takers?

It was super seeing you all in LA,

E.
--