[NCUC-EC] Post-Intersessional Action Items

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:30:04 CET 2018

Dear EC,

Hope that some of you are still enjoying sunny LA and that other have
safely arrived back home.
As a quick follow-up (before I forget) to the Intersessional, I'm
officially sharing the document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11XKSBkpF34YgrNR6exKCaMh8JQtkTV9p-m3qVxtHs8I/edit>
containing the potential action items we discussed in our brief meeting on
Thursday.

Please note that I've taken the liberty of adding a few more points that
have come up in our informal conversations. In particular, the need to
measure our member's awareness of the function of the EC -- i.e., *do
members understand what the EC does (does NOT)?* *How can we improve EC
engagement with the region vis à vis the year-long ICANN meeting calendar?*

The previous EC did an excellent job in working on the procedures and I
believe our efforts might concentrate in bringing both the bylaws and the
procedures as part of our daily communication with NCUC members (in a more
consistent manner) -- be in terms of CoI or our function as EC, for
example.

I am well aware we are all running on tight/crazy schedules, but I'd
suggest us having a quick call anytime in these next 15 days - only if most
of you think this might be a good way of organizing our current and
upcoming challenges, of course.

Feel free to go ahead and edit the doc!

It was great seeing you all in LA!

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com