[NCUC-EC] CROP update from staff

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:15:32 CEST 2018

Thanks very much for forwarding that on.

I would suggest that you go back to them and let them know about the
specific timeframe for a CROP call in our bylaws, and ask if there is
flexibility on that end, since in practical terms their schedule makes
it impossible to issue the call.

I know we haven't decided on a CROP call yet, but would be good for us
to make that decision ourselves, rather than having our hands forced
by the timeframes.

Best,

Michael