[NCUC-EC] Cancelling NCUC meetings in ICANN63

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:03:54 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I dont think that GNSO Council chair asked us to CANCEL our meetings, the
letter says: "With that in mind, we kindly request that as you develop your
respective schedules for Barcelona you take into account the timing of the
PDP WG sessions and where possible, avoid scheduling sessions that may
actively take people away from participating in the PDP WG sessions. We
certainly recognize and appreciate that conflicts are unavoidable, but it
would be appreciated if you could take this into consideration with your
planning."

So I think we should revise our meetings plan and check where how many
scheduling clashes there are before canceling such meetings.

Can you provide us with the link to the google docs with our meetings,
Renata ? This is the ICANN63 draft schedule:
https://meetings.icann.org/sites/default/files/icann63-agm-block-sched_20aug18.pdf

best,

Em qua, 29 de ago de 2018 às 14:58, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hi all
>
> We received a request from GNSO Chair to cancel Constituency meetings
> on behalf of PDPs.
>
> I think probably we can do 90min Constituency Day
>
> I will review our planning and do it accordingly unless you have
> objections in the next 48h
>
> Thanks

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos