[NCUC-EC] announcing ICANN63 travel slot?

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:35:21 CEST 2018

I also don't understand this course of action. As I understand it, we were
deliberating the travel slots - and all that remained was to decide between
Ben or Dina. Nobody has suggested allocating the CROP and, as Bruna says,
we haven't done a proper call.

I would suggest the Chair hold back on this, and we ask the EC folks who
voted for Ben *OR* Dina to just pick one or the other, with a deadline of
COB today.