[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Application for Travel Support for ICANN63

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:51:22 CEST 2018

Thank you all for your votes.

Shahul Hameed has now EC Majority.

Dina Thomas has 1 vote and NPOC Chair support.
Should you not wish to support the candidate, please send in your justification.

The CROP slot for an EU member is still a hypothetical, until we know
if our CROP Outreach Plan has been approved or not.

And please refrain from identifying people with immigration issues,
this is personal data and should not be published on our open list.

We are missing votes from NCUC EU and a vote for the 2nd slot from
NCUC AP, NCUC AF, NCUC LAC

Best,

Renata