[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Application for Travel Support for ICANN63

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:17:00 CEST 2018

Dear EC

Thank you Elsa for continuing this conversation. I will remind
everyone we need to conclude this process asap.

Since CROP is now regional, if we are to select. a 3rd candidate for
CROP (if our plan is approved we need to send 1 by 1 Sept), it would
need to be someone already in Europe - Important to have this in mind

Best,

Renata