[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Application for Travel Support for ICANN63

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:27:26 CEST 2018

We’ve had brilliant applications for this travel slot. Before I give my
final vote, I’d like to note that I would mist definitely support Shahul
for the slot. He hasn’t mentioned his avid engagement in AskNCUC too. And
after having worked with him on the ODI Public Comment, I can see how much
he has to offer in the space.

Best,

Elsa
—

> [...]