[NCUC-EC] URGENT - Please vote on ICANN63 applications and 3rd spot on CROP

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 02:42:19 CEST 2018

Dear EC

I've compiled the list of ICANN63 applications here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vddY3Y2EpDg5jWZhxrXxjeXsB2nyz5iVHDtMMI-xPJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please vote as soon as possible

Important notes:

* Some travelers had funding previously approved but could not attend
the ICANN meeting for failure of travel arrangements beyond their
control - Shahul Hameed and Benjamin Akinmoyeje

* NPOC members are Jeannete Torrez and Remmy Nweke
So is Dina Thomas Solveig Jalkanen but she didn't mention on her application

* We have a few partial funding requests for 1500USD and one for 850USD

* We have one non-binary gender application

* No one applied as independent NCSG

* If our CROP Outreach plan is approved, until 1 Sept we have to send
a traveler to ICANN63, so we can select a candidate also from this
pool to this opportunity and leave this candidate as back up - CROP is
full funding

* We have not received advice from NCSG or NPOC Chairs

Please respond on this thread as soon as you vote

Thank you