[NCUC-EC] Policy Committee NCUC Procedures Drafting

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:53:06 CEST 2018

Hi, Renata,

I am not proposing to delay anything, neither not to create the NCUC PC. I
just expressed my general understanding from our last thread regarding the
creation of the NCUC PC.

During ICANN62 we started a consultation with Rafik on what could possibly
be the composition and we all had some doubts about it. The EC list did not
halt neither delayed any appointments, we just decided that it would be a
better idea to (a) have clarity on an issue, hence the decision of drafting
the Operating Procedures and (b) do it with the list in order to foster
transparency in a subject that could eventually generate conflict with the
NCSG PC.

(But I will give up on this issue as I do not understand why I keep on
being accused of things)

Best,
Bruna